Significant Improvement on the sound and will improve constantly.
Recitalbox increases the oscillation level of your guitar.
- Recitalbox makes your guitar sound like in a cathedral
- It generates the resonance in the sound of your guitar
- The oscillation level of your guitar will be increased with the time
- It Influences the molecular regulation and improves the wood
- You can mount it and detach it within few seconds
- You can either drill two hole (1.5mm) in the pin head of 5th A & 2nd B string, or buy the hole-punched pins for mounting the Recitalbox in your guitar
- Use it without battery
- Only 100gram weight
- Through the usage of Recitalbox, the guitars (the cheep, as well as the expensive types) develop by-and-by an unbelievable great sound.
- Through the vibrations that Recitalbox sends and receives, caused by the movements in its surroundings, the wood-cells of the guitar are kept in sustained movement, “alive”, even if you just keep it mounted on the guitar without playing with it (like, for example, tuned guitars in shops).
- If you keep the Recitalbox for, let’s say, one year on your guitar and remove it again, you will make an amazing discovery: the quality of the sound of your guitar and its sustain have developed.
- The longer you use Recitalbox, the better the quality of the sound. We are talking here about Recitalbox as a “Vibration Dedamper”.
Recitalbox generates the echo in your guitar
A worldwide novelty for guitar. After intensive research and long development, “RECITALBOX” has been successfully tested and used by students, famous guitar masters, well known music professors and acoustics specialists.
The RECITALBOX gives guitars a warmer, longer and continuous tone. Musical effects such as glissando, legato, pizzicato, trill, staccato and percussion tones sound better and easier to manage with RECITALBOX.
The sound of the guitar is pure and rich in overtones in all keys and positions. Student’s guitars sound like concert guitars and difficult works are played effortlessly.
“RECITALBOX” is also appropriate for musicians who want: